Saturday, April 5, 2008

Welcome!

This is a little side project I've decided to start due to the recent tragedy we suffered in our big brick house by the brook...

Our 10 year old Golden Knucklehead decided to eat my family cookbook. A few days later, he got the Betty Crocker cookbook.

BAD BOY!

So, as part of the reconstruction process, I've started this sub-blog to seek and share favorite recipes - mine and yours - for feeding groups of all sizes for all occasions. I'll add things as we go along, and invite you to post your faves in the comments on each post title.

Thanks, Enjoy, Please Contribute, and Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

Kasia said...

Aww, but with a face like that, who could stay mad at him? I just wanna give him pets and tummy rubs and tell him what a sweet boy he is... :-)

Kit said...

He IS a good boy...usually.